Music Finland järjestää perjantaina 9.8. Flow Festivalin yhteydessä verkostoitumistilaisuuden, jossa on mahdollisuus tavata tapahtumaan saapuvat kansainväliset kutsuvieraat.
Ilmoittaudu mukaan työpajaan tästä.
Mikäli haluat tavata vieraitamme muuna aikana festivaalin yhteydessä, ota yhteyttä!
Flow-verkostoitumistilaisuus perjantaina 9.8.
- Paneelikeskustelu klo 10–11
- Verkostoitumistilaisuus klo 11–11.45
Työpaja järjestetään Music Finlandin toimistolla Teoston kahvilassa (Urho Kekkosen katu 2 C, 6 krs).
- Jason White (General manager, 4AD)
- Vidhi Gandhi (A&R manager, Ninja Tune)
- Seiya Matsumiya (Producer, Black Cat White Cat Music)
- Anna Ottridge (A&R, Young Turks)
- Sarah Besnard (Booking agent, ATC Live Agency)
- Charles Damga (A&R, Warp Records) – ei osallistu verkostoitumistilaisuuteen, mutta on paikalla Flow Festivalilla
International guests at Flow Festival 2019
Sarah Besnard is a booking agent living in Berlin and dividing her work between the ATC Live Berlin and London offices. She represents a roster of emerging artists from the UK, Europe, and the U.S. ATC Live was founded in 2011 and looks after over 300 international artists, including Sleaford Mods, Girl Band, Austra, TOPS, No Joy etc.
Charles Damga founded independent label UNO NYC in 2011 with an eccentric roster of artists including Mykki Blanco, Arca, Ian Isiah and Jacques Greene. Charles has been the North American A&R at Warp Records for the last eight years working with artists like Oneohtrix Point Never, Kelela, Yves Tumor, BATTLES and more. He previously worked at James Murphy's DFA Records, Boiler Room TV, Le Poisson Rouge and attended Mcgill University, Montreal, QC.
Vidhi Gandhi is a music industry professional with over 10 years of experience in events marketing and concert promotions across India and the UK. Currently she is an A&R manager for British independent label Ninja Tune and its imprints.
Seiya Matsumiya’s path in music began in Southern California’s thriving music scene where as a teenager he performed in a number of local independent bands. After graduating from Berklee College of Music, Seiya moved to Los Angeles to continue performing, and while sharing the stage with artists such as Flea, Maroon 5, Cat Power, Apparat, and more, he also composed for TVC, film, film trailers, and games.
In 2013 Seiya began his career as a music supervisor in Hollywood, and worked with clients in the US, Japan, and China. He has since received a number of awards including an Emmy, Clio awards, and PromaxBDA awards.
In 2018 Seiya launched Black Cat White Cat Music in Tokyo with his sister/artist Aska. Since its foundation Black Cat White Cat Music has worked with top clients in Japan including Apple, Uniqlo, Lexus, Asahi, and more.
Anna Ottridge is A&R scout and creative at the Young Turks label. She also works as an independent scout for major labels and independent labels and curates and djs a radio show and night.
Over 20 years of music industry experience across multiple managerial and creative roles including label management, PR, A&R, artist management, marketing, product management and live sector.
- 4AD / too pure records - March 2000 to present (4AD: General Manager, too pure: PR, Label Manager, A&R, Product Manager)
- Associated London Management - May 2008 to present (Position: Artist Manager)
- Festival Republic – Annual - 10+ years (Position: Artist Liaison BBC/NME Stage Reading Festival)
- Mean Fiddler – May 1996 to March 2000 (Position: Booker/promoter)